*** During COVID-19 Pandemic ***
All sales are FINAL
NO EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS
PLEASE CHOOSE WISELY
When am I entitled to return or exchange products?
As a consumer, you are legally entitled to return or exchange products you purchased from Castle Glen Australia if products you purchased:
- have a fault you did not know about when you bought it
- are not the same as the seller or advertisement described
- don’t match the sample (As all our products are 'Preservative Free' and 'Chemical Free' and may differ from Commercially produced products, Castle Glen Australia offers complimentary tasting and recommends you sample your choice before you buy.)
- wine is returned within 72 hours of purchase
- other products are returned within 30 days of purchase
When am I not entitled to return or exchange products?
You are not entitled to return or exchange products you purchased from the Castle Glen Australia if you:
- can not prove you purchased the item (for example, by using a receipt or bank statement that shows the purchase) from the store
- realise you can't afford the goods
- change your mind about the goods or find the products do not suit your palette
- have damaged the goods you bought (See our 'Caring for your Preservative Free products' information overleaf.)
- knew (or should have known) about a fault when you bought the goods.
In the unlikely event that you need to return a product, Castle Glen Australia will offer replacement item/s or exchange. You may choose a refund if this is your preference.
In the event you choose a refund Castle Glen Australia will refund your purchase in the same manner you paid. Electronic transactions will be reversed.