Healthy Chocolate Mint Pudding
- Blend all ingredients together except the Liqueur and mint leaves in a small food processor until the mixture is very creamy.
- Add tbsp. Peppermint - Silver Medal (ADA) 2017 or Royal Mint Liqueur - Bronze Medal (ADA) 2017
- Spoon prepared mixture into individual glasses immediately. Garnish with a Mint Leaf.
- Serving Options: Serve with Greek Yoghurt (dollop) or serve with whipped cream with a touch of Castle Glen Banana Crème Liqueur added.
1. Can use Blender if you have a good quality, powerful blender.
2. Can be made in advance and refrigerated up to 4 hours.
3. Gluten Free, Vegan Friendly and Dairy Free!