Vampire's Blood 65ml
– Vampires Blood is a Triple Strength Liqueur created using fermented and fortified hot chillies, Castle Glen Liqueurs' White Chocolate Liqueur, blended with The Australian Whiskey Company’s 2 Year Old Single Malt Whiskey and rich luscious caramel. (Note: Registered Trademark for Australian Whiskey Company)
– Bronze Medal - Australian Distilled Spirits Awards 2019. Castle Glen Distillery’s Kirsch is a dry, colourless Brandy distilled from the fermented juice of the black cherry.
Strawberry Liqueur 65ml
– Castle Glen's Strawberry Liqueur is created using Granite Belt grown strawberries. Fermented and fortified in the traditional English method. This liqueur is bursting with sweet strawberries that linger on the palate.
Passionfruit Liqueur 65ml
– Created using Australian grown passionfruit - the Purple Passion variety is used for its distinctive tang. The pulp of the fruit is taken out of the fruit by hand, then fermented and fortified in the traditional English method of liqueur making. Filtered to remove the seeds, Passionfruit Liqueur is sweet yet tangy at the same time.
Black Currant Liqueur 65ml
– Black Currant Liqueur features ripe blackcurrants. This liqueur has an excellent full fruit nose and is the perfect balance of sweet and tart that will have you wanting more. Fermented and fortified, the Blackcurrant Liqueur is traditionally mixed with Champagne for a "Kir Royale", or regular wine in a "Kir".